Re: [DL] Sinnin (OT)

Allan Seyberth wrote:

>  >"How you would define someone who was 'an innocent'?" ;-)
>
> Easily answered - It's the marshal's call.

When I was first on this list, I gave John Goff and Shane Hensley a lot
of grief about Los Diablos, and how they didn't seem to be handled
correctly in the manual.

Shane's usual response was "well, if you don't like it, change it".  Our
retort was "We shouldn't have to".

I chant that phrase, "we shouldn't have to" like a mantra during game
design sessions and roleplaying conversations in general.  However, in
some cases, there's no kind of preparation you can give GM for this kind
of question.

Who's an innocent?  What's defined as "Sinnin'", in specifics?  It's
really up to how the GM handles it.  Unfortunatly, you'll have to trust
your PCs to not push you into an argument over it.

Anyway, Allan's got it nailed on the head.  And he took less time to
explain it than I did... :)
--
                      Chris Nelson <cnelsonweb@hotmail.com>
                                             HTML Terrorist