Re: [DL] Sinnin (OT)

*snippage*

I would have to agree that it's the Marshal's call, but I think anyone
uninvolved with whatever conflict is taking place should qualify as an
"innocent" no matter what their private lives are like.

Of course, if you have an evil and twisted Marshal (such as ours, right
Crumpet?), innocence doesn't last all that long anyway, so there are no
worries on that front.

> Hah!  As far as I am concerned, there are NO innocents in the West.
>
> I have to take that approach, because to do otherwise I'd never be able to
> have a posse member take GSoD collateral damage, since none of them come
> even remotely close to even the most liberal dictionary's definition of
> innoncence.

Well, the only one who might have qualified is now no more, so I gotta agree
with you there (although Victoria *does* have a legitimate excuse for why
she's no longer pure as the driven snow :-)

> Not that I've had a chance to spring it on 'em - yet.

What d'you mean, you haven't sprung it on us yet? What about on Saturday
when you punked Stone in the head with a steam pipe after Taft negated the
bullet from that cannibal?

I swear, if Victoria *ever* finds out about that (which she won't, luckily),
Taft's life won't be worth two figs :-)

Daphné
--
"I may be dead, but I'm still pretty."