RE: [DL] Sinnin (OT)

> *snippage*
> I would have to agree that it's the Marshal's call, but I think anyone
> uninvolved with whatever conflict is taking place should qualify as an
> "innocent" no matter what their private lives are like.

In my game, GSoD affects anyone that isn't my Bad Guys. An *innocent* as far as I'm
concerned is anyone who's death would most hamper the posses progress.

Including the other posse members... Especially the posse members.

Now since it's the preacher in my game that took GSoD. It creates some interesting
predicaments because it's usually the most wounded posse members holding back next to
him. But I don't count it as sinnin' if he get's others killed this way as it's not his *fault*.

Cheyenne "...so, you gonna buy that off?" Wright

http://www.geocities.com/medmenham/index.html     The Art of Cheyenne Wright
When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries dissappear and life stands explained.
- Mark Twain