[DL] Massive Damage

Okay, I understand how massive damage works in general, but I have a
question - It says you can take damage to the same location twice (or
something like that). Now then, some dynamite explodes and is going to do 6
wounds to 3 locations on some poor sap. I roll hit locations normally and
get Guts, Guts and Arm. His arm is blown clean off, but does he take 12
wounds to the Guts or just the 6?

The rules seem to imply that he would take 12, but that's more damage than
was actually rolled, as far as I can see. Does the "hit the same location"
mean that you just don't reroll the location if it hits there twice, or does
it mean you've just *seriously* greased yet another fool without
Demolitions? (He could chip 6 wounds. 12? No way.)

Sinister Dexter
sinisterdexter@mindspring.com