Re: [DL] Law Dogs and Revised Edition Rules (Goff)

> > Also, has there been any talk of a new version of Law Dogs for the
Revised
> > rules?  Or at the least, any tables of weapons etc. from Law Dogs
modified
> > for the Revised rules available on the web anywhere? :)
> >

> Probably not in the near future. Sorry. :-/

Actually, John, I'd like to chime in as saying that if the book is currently
between print runs, it may be a good idea to revise it before reprinting.
After all, if it contains things like weapon speeds, it's just going to
confuse people, and this would also allow you a place for the Weird West to
put that new double-action rule.  Besides, it seems to be one of the most
popular books!

Nick Zachariasen