Re: [DL] D20 Book?

Ok this Is what I wanted to say.

That's neat.  A new system for a game that already works.  I would post
conversion rules on the webpage.  A full book is more that it deserves.
Maybe a pamphlet or a dime novel sized thing.  5 bucks no real downer.  If
the new system looks good I'll try it for a while.  But all in all I think
it will come out badly.  I mean try to imagine the trouble the guy writeing
GRUPS Deadlands is haveing converting the whole thing to d6's without
playing cards or fate chips....Well I shouldn't say that He may use those
but the general thing with gurps is that it doesn't use anything except
d6's.  a system useing only d20's would be nothing but conversion tables.
and charts....how much fun is that...

For refrence try looking at the Knights of the dinner table comic when BA
tried to convert the Warmace rules to Hack master....dice rolling...all the
way.

2 bits no tip.

Ron Conner