Re: [DL] D20 Book?

> I can think of no stranger crossover than Deadlands and D&D.
>
> The storylines are too different to make any kind of sense.  Not to
mention
> the differences in universe, time frame, and general system of belief.

A D20 book isn't a D&D book--it's just a game book that uses the same system
as the current incarnation of D&D. A D20 Deadlands book would simply be the
Deadlands setting with a system that would be familiar to D&D players, not a
cross-over, per se.

Does that sound a little easier to swallow? ;-)

John