Re: [DL] Re: D20 Book?

--- travis lide <sinisterdexter@mindspring.com> wrote:
> >  I can think of no stranger crossover than
> Deadlands and D&D.
>
> Oh come on! How about Toon and Wraith? ;-)

Paranoia and Ars Magica?

> Anyway....
> I don't think the idea is to "crossover" D&D and
> Deadlands so much as to
> make a Deadlands adventure that would use the D&D
> system.

What about changing a D&D adventure over to Deadlands?
 I can picture it now ... you have a mental block and
can't think of an adventure, so you tell the posse
that the local town will hire them to investigate some
nearby caves, and then pull out your old copy of Keep
of the Borderlands .... or Tomb of Horrors :)

-Munch Wolf