Re: [DL] Carver's Landing stories

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:28:56 -0700 (PDT), deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:
>  Oh, they're not alone...  We're in a peach of a pickle
>  right now, and although the Marshall didn't plan on us
>  taking this particular tactic, we sure could have made
>  it easier on ourselves.  Corruption point, anyone?
>  *grin*  By the way, I have no idea what that is, other
>  than anything called a "corruption" point can't be all
>  that good.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't
>  tell me, I'll get in mucho big trouble!

Just out of personal curiosity what kind of character are you playing?  As a
marshal I would enjoy a good chuckle over what is happening.  I won't spill
the beans but I have a personal intrest in this one.

I'll explain with spoilers later.

Ronald Conner

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html