Re: [DL] Fw: Pinnacle has been sold

At 06:01 PM 9/13/00 -0400, you wrote:
 >Well, I guess my first question is,  Is Cybergames.com a stable company
that's
 >going to be around for many years to come?

Well - having been cofounded by the Hero guru, I would give it a large bit
of stability.
Though I don't like the fact that their website mentions nothing about Hero
games.

 >And my second question is... what are these electronic endeavors Shane
 >mentioned
 >in the message?

Probably something along the lines of pay $5 and get the download of the
adventure or what not.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Kira:
I bet those damn Cardassians were after it!