Re: [DL] Fw: Pinnacle has been sold

Wow, when I talked to Shane about this at Gencon, I had no idea it might happen
so soon.  To have adventures that I can download, or better yet, get downloaded
to my Visor (So I can keep it away from the prying eyes of my players) would be
very cool.  Any idea when Shane will be getting back on the lists?

--Dirk