Re: [DL] Pinnacle sold...

I'm gonna delurk again for a minute or so....

I'm sure everyone on the list is gonna support Pinnacle as much as
before...and  this (merger?) will be beneficial for all parties. I can wait
for Lost Colony...since Ive been a Palladium fan for over a decade...Im
used to having to wait for books to get finished...Im sure Shane and Crew
will continue to put out fantastic books that knock your socks off....

Good luck and keep 'em flying high.....

(Plus...for those of you in the Tampa Bay area....there will be a Civil War
Reenactment in St. Petersburg this weekend...come out and support your
brave and loyal Union Soljers......)

Brooklyn Red Leg (a.k.a. David Farris)
The Red Legged Devil of the Iron Brigade
Corporal. 14th Brooklyn Militia, 1st Corps,
1st Division, Army of the Potomac