Re: [DL] Pinnacle sold...

> > Well, when I read the Subject line I was pretty scared that it was
> > WOTC/Hasbro that bought Pinnacle.
> >
> > Anyway, I am sure Shane has made a good decision and I will look forward
> > buying more product from PEG, even if I have to wait a little longer.
>
> I just hope that they really do get to keep their independence and that
the
> new parent company just keeps their hands out of the important stuff.
It'll
> really help if the company's owned (or at least run) by fans of Pinnacle.

I don't know about run by but I played in a Deadlands pick up game a
DunDraCon with the guys running the Cybergames.com both. Both the guys loved
it and told me they bought everything that came out. At least I know that
there are some real dedicated fans working there.

Christopher Merrill
A W.H.A.T.T. Member