Re: [DL] Pinnacle sold...

> I don't know about run by but I played in a Deadlands pick up game a
> DunDraCon with the guys running the Cybergames.com both. Both the guys loved
> it and told me they bought everything that came out. At least I know that
> there are some real dedicated fans working there.

And that's a good thing. If they're fans, they're less likely to try to
steer the company in a different direction than what Shane has in mind
and won't try to fix something that already works.

And Pinnacle *was* bought by other gamers. Rather than a toy company
that puts out board games.

Thank God for autonomy.

Mike
--
"You know you've found the woman of your dreams when she says you can
'tap her mana'."