Re: [DL] Manitou Name

Ole Ingvar Stene wrote:

> Come on, I know you can do it. I'll tell you all about it later, and I think it will make a pretty good story.

Well, I used a manitou-infested mad scientist named Doctor Carver to
strike fear into the hearts of my Posse.  But that's a different
story...

Are you looking for Ctholian horror?  String a bunch of consanants
together and season lightly with apostraphes.  How's "Nur'thap
Shigguragoth" sound?

Or you can always rip off randomly generated Diablo II NPC names.
"Bonestripe the Succulent" was one of my favorites :)
--
                      Chris Nelson <cnelsonweb@hotmail.com>
                                             HTML Terrorist