Re: SV: [DL] Manitou Name [pretty long]

--- Ole Ingvar Stene <oleingva@ifi.ntnu.no> wrote:

> [...]

I'm betting that he's gone.

> Well, it goes like this: One of the characters (Torgeir's,
> incidentaly) has an mysterious past. Long, long ago (about 1500 or
> so, the exact time is undefined) one of the character's ancestors
> made a pact with a manitou. The pact can be used up to thirteen times
> by a single member of the family, after that the manitou comes to get
> that unfortunate person's soul. The pact also gives all members of
> the family potential to be powerful mages, even if only one person
> can hold the real power of the pact at a single time. After the
> Reckoning, the pact became really powerful.

For some reason, this got me thinking about the Merlin mythology - you
know, his dad was supposedly a demon- so after some research, I've come
up with a few names from the Merlin story you might want to try out,
see how they work for you.

-Vortigern
-Morfryn Frych
-Meurig
-Maredydd
-Ambrosius Aurelianus (for that fallen angel flavor)

And, well, that's about it for my suggestions.  Hope ya like 'em and if
not I suppose someone else might be able to use 'em.

-Bryce

=====