Re: SV: [DL] Manitou Name [pretty long]

*snip*

> For some reason, this got me thinking about the Merlin mythology - you
> know, his dad was supposedly a demon- so after some research, I've come
> up with a few names from the Merlin story you might want to try out,
> see how they work for you.
>
> -Vortigern
> -Morfryn Frych
> -Meurig
> -Maredydd
> -Ambrosius Aurelianus (for that fallen angel flavor)

Anglo-Saxon names are always creepy-sounding :-)

You could try Mordred as well (has the whole death-thing going for it -it
might actually be a variation on Maredydd, now that I think about it), or
Grendel, after the monster from Beowulf.

Here's a couple more names from that time-period (more or less: you never
can tell when Tennyson will pop up out if the woodwork :-)

-Brochvael
-Sansum (actually, that's a Roman name from the time, not Saxon)
-Gwydre
-Morwenna (if you decide to make it a female -although I suppose it could
work either way)

That's all I can come up with right now. Hope it helps.

Daphné
--
"What's your plan?"
"Plan?  I've got to have a plan?  I can't just be like, proactive