Re: [DL] Pinnacle sold... (now with On-Topic Additive)

Ok...I promise not to help clutter the list...so please dont skewer
me...bayonets hurt alot...

I dunno.....I can see WotC is already like a megacorp...life sucks...get
another hobby (or become the gaming industry's first Shadowrunner)...but as
for Palladium...I doubt it...KS boasted it would take a lot of dough to
make him take on a boss other than his wife.....I see SJ Games or White
Wolf being gobbled up by WotC if things dont go well for either company in
the next couple of years.....

Oh well....Idle speculation is the Devils Work (since Ive been idle for two
weeks now....but that is beside the point...)

Brooklyn Red Leg (a.k.a. David Farris)
The Red Legged Devil of the Iron Brigade
Corporal. 14th Brooklyn Militia, 1st Corps,
1st Division, Army of the Potomac