[DL] Three Musketeers (was: Manitou Name)

<snip>
> > While the 1973 movie was enjoyable and "reasonably"
<snip>
> >the book.
> >
> Was that the one with Gene Kelly, or the one with Michael
> York? 'Cause one was good and the other not (and I'm not saying
> which ;-).

I don't recall if I've seen the Gene Kelly - 1948 - one (Lana Turner as de
Winter and Angela Lansbury as Queen Anne?? Vincent Prices as the Cardinal).
What I *did* have in mind was the 1973 version with Richard Chamberlain as
Aramis, Oliver Reed as Athos, Faye Dunaway as de Winter, Charlton Heston as
the Cardinal and Michael York as D'Artagnan.

Jim
laugh if you will (Angela Lansbury) but she was a head turner in her day