RE: [DL] Manitou Name

Title: RE: [DL] Manitou Name

Actually, you could even associate the name being spoken out loud with *bad* events happening... Say the first time they actually hear it, it's from a dying NPC... then whenever they actually say it out loud, something bad would happen (ie Bad Luck dodging their footsteps and they don't know why until someone figures out that the actual fact of saying the name is what causes the misfortunes..)

*g*
Ann