Re: [DL] Buying Goff

At 11:22 PM 9/14/2000 -0600, The Honorable Mr. Allan Seyberth wrote:
>You know - this is a fairly common thing at Sci Fi conventions - authors
>would auction off the ability to appear in the next book for charity.
>
>The last Sci Fi con I went to, David Weber auctioned off the ability to
>appear in the next Honor Harrington novel.
>
>And then he had a second auction to determine whether or not the winner of
>the first auction got to live or die.

	Sheesh! And to think I'm giving name-inclusions away for free in *Dead
Presidents*! What the heck was *I* thinking?

:-)

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: Deadlands: The Weird West Revised Edition
Co-Author: Tales o' Terror: 1877, Back East: The South & the JLA Sourcebook
Reviewer: Games Unplugged Magazine
Southern by the Grace of God