Re: [DL] Pinnacle sold... (now 75% more OT)

 >Agreed.  I've actually done this in our group.  A player who basically got
 >into the game because a) all his friends played and b) there were lots of
 >guns.  I was careful to give an even mix of combat situations and
 >situations that couldn't be solved with violence.  After a few sessions,
 >the player was still a bit trigger-happy, but didn't blow people away
 >because they looked at him funny.  I found that giving the guy chips
 >whenever he solved something peacably really helped.

I've crowed about this one story a couple of times - but the one time I had
a CCG only player in my game (he was there because of Doomtown) he went on
to start his own game, and players from that game started their own - all
of them were solely CCG players at the time.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?