RE: [DL] Halooooooooo...

Title: RE: [DL] Halooooooooo...

<snip>
> It's enough to tell her what book it's in, and she can buy it
> for herself.
> That way PEG gets its royalties, the writers get paid, they write more
> stuff, and we all benefit.

*g*

re : dynamite
Thanks to everyone who answered on this. I answered on this last night from home but the email gremlins seem have made off with that particular mail...

re: buying the book
*lol* How did you know I just got a new job and could actually afford to buy one of the supplements anyway ? Now methinks I will start by getting that one then... ;)

*makes funny faces at Ross and runs off laughing*

*KABOOM!*
Ann