[DL] Question [Goff]

Well, now that Pinnacle is bought out by the Big-Bad-Dot-Com(TM)...

What's the word on when "Great Weird North" is comming out?  It's one of the
main reasons that I got interested in Deadlands in the first place (A
Canadian Supplement?  COOL!!!), and was the main reason that I was able to
interest my group in the game at all (We were a Sci-Fi only group 'til I
started running Deadlands).

Now, if it's not comming out, we're not going to stop (We *LOVE* both system
and universe!), but if it is, we are going to be very, VERY...  "Annoyed".
Whereupon we will have to scream and shout and swear!!!

Then apologise until you kick our heads in.  For we are Canadians, eh.  And
that is what we do.  :-)