Re: [DL] Question [Goff]

> What's the word on when "Great Weird North" is comming out?  It's one of
the
> main reasons that I got interested in Deadlands in the first place (A
> Canadian Supplement?  COOL!!!), and was the main reason that I was able to
> interest my group in the game at all (We were a Sci-Fi only group 'til I
> started running Deadlands).

Understood, definitely. Great Weird North has been on our schedule for a
_long_ time and actually got up to the coveted "next book" slot before
getting reslated this time. :-/

We're posting a message to the website soon explaining the rescheduling of
various projects.

One way or another Canada will get covered.

With the recent change of ownership, I don't know that I can promise a full
sourcebook, but I haven't given up on it yet either. At the very least, it
will be addressed as a long piece in the upcoming longer Epitaph style
books. And by "long piece" I mean longer than anything we've had in the
smaller Epitaphs by a fair piece. I'll make sure it gets a fair shake when I
do it.

Hope that helps a little,

John