Re: [DL] Combined format?

I tend to agree with Ross, to a degree.

I will buy the new books.  I will buy them up like there is no tomorrow, in
fact.  I will use and enjoy all the material there.

Our HoE Marshal (the one other then me), however, only buys HoE books.  he
is on a budget, too.  I guarantee he will not buy any of those books.  Not
worth it to him.

I have a player that gets most of the weird west books.  he has only 1 HoE
and I can about guarantee he will not be buying the crossover books either.

Thus, I can almost guarantee sales will drop.  Our group will buy
fewer.  People did not buy Epitaphs cuz a good number play only one
game.  Some cross pollination will occur, but I think you have taken the
lesson of the Epitaphs the wrong way.

sorry to shower gloom and doom.

I'll buy the books.

TBS