[DL] Books still on the slab?

I'm not going to comment on the convergence itself (everyone else has made
the case I would against it), I want to ask what books are going to come out
between now and the convergence for each line. I ask because some books
(like Wasted Warriors) are high on my 'To-Buy' list. If we could get some
idea or rough draft of a schedule I'm sure we would be most grateful (and my
friend would ask me "when is Wasted Warriors coming out?" every time I see
him).

Christopher Merrill
A W.H.A.T.T. Member