[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20000923

    Shane...Thanks for the info.! I'm REALLY sorry to hear about the combined
format for Deadlands. Being the fan I am of your stuff I know I'll buy a couple
to try them, but I'm only a WW player/Marshal and have virtually no interest in
HOE at this point. I hate to shell out $ for things I KNOW I won't use!!! (Now
don't ask how much I've spent on items I THOUGHT I'd use and never did...!!!)
    I do understand that bottom-line economics dictate these situations. Just
wish the WW sales were better!
    You mentioned that WW would have 2 - 3 dedicated books this year. Are these
to be sourcebooks only? With my schedule, I don't have the time to design
original adventures and I depend on your adventure books and adventures published
on the website. There are those of us who rely on the published scenarios and I
just wanted to throw in my two cents in the hope that we won't be forgotten.
    Thanks again!

Dan