RE: [DL] Confederate Missouri

-----Original Message-----
    In writing the background of a character from Missouri, I was doing a
bit of research into the Civil War when I discovered that Missouri never
secceded despite being a slave state (in our world).  However, in Deadlands,
Missouri is a part of C.S.A. by 1876.  Is there an "official" Deadlands
history of Missouri in
existence which explains this event?  If so, where can I find it?

Daniel,

I think I can give you the reason for the confusion_ Missouri is both in the
Union and in the Confederacy, with the Missouri River being the border
between the Federal and Confederate "States" (Check out the map on 110-111
of the Weird West Player's Guide).

Hope this helps.

Matt