Re: [DL] Re: Weird North bumped AGAIN

>we'll be combining material into one bimonthly sourcebook simply called
>"Deadlands." There will be material for LC, HOE, WW, Great Rail Wars, and
>even Doomtown inside. It's 128 pages and $20, just like before. THe Epitaph
>will be discontinued. The lessons we learned there will be incorporated
>into
>the new DL books.

For some reason rifts comes to mind.  I've never played but the setup smacks
of rifter magazine.  I'm not knocking the system "yet" but I figured that
anything that gets published by you guys is going to see a lot of fanput
before you do anything.

The rest of the list may have the same feeling I do.

Ron conner
"just got home after a 9 hour drive"