[DL] About all this fuss that I started...

Well...  I knew a few people would be ticked by the potential loss of Great
Weird North, but not to *THIS* extent.

Well, my rebuttle, I guess.

Mr. Goff:  The main thing I don't get about why GWN kept getting bumped is
this...  YOU PUT OUT A MEXICAN SUPPLEMENT!!!  Now, I don't have anything
wrong with Mexico and Mexicans, but I'm willing to bet there are QUITE a few
more RPGers in the Dominion than there is in the Republic.  Then again, most
State-siders would probably rather go to Mexico than to Canada...  Ah
well...

Mr. Hensley:  I can see where some would like the idea of a combined book,
whereas others wouldn't.  While I am into both Weird West and Hell On Earth,
I'm probably not going into Lost Colony.  And, for those groups that only
play one "Flavour" of game, I can see where paying out some-odd amount of
cash for a book that, for all intensive purposes, is only 1/3 useful to
them, can be...  "Annoying".

To the person that suggested writting our own Great Weird North Webpage:
THAT'S NOT THE BLOODY POINT!!!  Ever since I got into Deadlands, I've been
bragging about the fact that the Canadian Supplement is comming!  Only the
Rifts players have been able to counter with, "Well, ours is out now, and
there's one supposed to be comming out for this CITY!".  Now, with this
going on, I would have to hang my head in shame.  In addition to that, IT'S
TICKING ME OFF ROYALLY!!!  FINALLY, an AMERICAN company that takes an
interest in the Dominion as something OTHER than a place to hold Lumberjack
Championship Contests, or Beaver Pelt Collecting, AND THEY CANCEL IT!!!  Or,
potentially cancel it, at least.  As well, I'm one of those people who like
having "Official" things, rather than "Homebrew".

There, I've ranted, and now, being the Canuck that I am...

Must apologise.  Sorry folks, didn't expect it to blow up like this...

"Which, Ray?  The discussion, or you?"

Yes.

Ray, who is now going to find a nice, thick wall to smash his head into to
dull the pain of loss...