Re: [DL] About all this fuss that I started...

"Ray C." schrieb:

> Mr. Goff:  The main thing I don't get about why GWN kept getting bumped is
> this...  YOU PUT OUT A MEXICAN SUPPLEMENT!!!  Now, I don't have anything
> wrong with Mexico and Mexicans, but I'm willing to bet there are QUITE a few
> more RPGers in the Dominion than there is in the Republic.  Then again, most
> State-siders would probably rather go to Mexico than to Canada...  Ah
> well...

Hey Mister! Don`t know why you play Deadlands! I play Deadlands, because I want
to play a Western RPG. And to be honest I know of Westerns playin` in Mexico -
do you know any playing in Canada? And in addition, I know lots of players who
want to play Mexicans, and probably there are more in other gaming groups.
Enough reason for releasing a South o` the Border, besides the fact that it
covers a lot of the origins of Indian culture...
I can`t imagine what`s so unique about Canada when speaking of Wild (Weird
West). And I personally never ever had the wish to know what`s up "North o` the
Border". And believe me nobody asks me if I want to see a release about Weird
East Europe - it would be nice, but all I want is Wild West feeling. If I want
to play RPG in my home town I would play Castle Falkestein - Perhaps you should
simply change your RPG to a Canadian-related one.

My four Pfennigs

JR