Re: [DL] Epitaph Question

> I've heard complaints about the Epitaph since almost day one. I'm wondering
> how many of you that were disappointed with the first issue bought the
> second.

I liked the Epitaph, but I play both games, so I really don't feel that
I got a 'wasted' part of the book.

The comic inside was okay, but I'd prefer to have information to use for
either game.

I'd kind of like to see the second part of the story in Epitaph #2 [the
one with Ronan Lynch, IIRC.]

Mike
--
"You know you've found the woman of your dreams when she says you can
'tap her mana'."