Re: [DL] Epitaph Question

Well, I thought the first one was "ehh".  The Second one was "a little
better".  I'll buy the third, but that's mostly cause I have a little more
"Pocket change" then the average gamer and buy anything deadlands I can get my
hands on.  IMNSHO, the epitaph was "too little bang for my buck"  1 or two
usable things in it along with a couple pages of fiction that although very
good, is something you really only read once.

--Dirk