Re: [DL] About all this fuss that I started...

Peoples' responses to this have given a pretty good example of why a
Canadian book would be so good.  Everyone knows what was going on in
Mexico at the time, but no one ever makes movies, books or TV shows about
the Canadian west.  Little do most people in the US know, but Canada had
a West that was just about as wild as ours.  The reason no one associated
Canada with the Wild West is because no one's ever seen it.

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000 16:27:53 +0200 Jolly Roger <philipp.savun@VR-Web.de>
writes:

> Hey Mister! Don`t know why you play Deadlands! I play Deadlands,
> because I want to play a Western RPG. And to be honest I know of
Westerns playin`
> in Mexico - do you know any playing in Canada?

-Rich Ranallo
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.