[DL] The WEBPAGE (Shane, John, ON list)

> What ever
> happened to material being added to your website, like
> errata and different material.  It seems the website
> hasnt grown with any new material.

Yes!

This has to be one of my biggest gripes. I used to LOVE going to the webpage
every week (it was updated on or around Tuesday each week) and right there
on the front page was the updates for the week, sometimes errata and
suchlike, but almost always at least one (often two or more) new articles,
monsters, adventures, house rules, etc, all written and submitted by fans.

It was a blast checking out the cool stuff other weird minds had submitted
(be honest - who DOESN'T use the black chip in their games?) and most of it
was really good, top notch material. And, it didn't cost PEG anything,
except the time of a webmaster to stick it up there.

This is one thing I really miss with the new (less nice, IMO) webpage
format. These days, I check it out once every two to three weeks, *maybe*,
and there is seldom anything interesting up there. Hell, Shane's recent
article on Lost Colony (that was cross-posted to the LC list and I forwarded
to this and the HOE lists) STILL hasn't appeared there, and I would have
thought that was a high priority piece of info.

Sorry to gripe, I have a lot of time for PEG, and for Shane and John
especially, and I don't like coming across as complaining (except as a
consumer - I am ruthless when I have money in my hand *grin*) and this is
one thing I feel stronglyish about and I should have said something earlier
(my bad).

Please guys, can we bring back fan submitted updates to the webpage? I'll
offer my services as co-ordinator for them if you like.

Brian "Phew.. I successfully avoided mentioning the arcane chip... D'oh!"
Leybourne :-)

.-->
"The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted
sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there.
Type in 'Find people who have sex with goats that are on fire' and the
computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'"

Brian Leybourne
brian.leybourne@airnz.co.nz
bleybourne@hotmail.com

error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.
For more information on the Air New Zealand Group, visit us online
at http://www.airnewzealand.com/ or http://www.ansett.com.au/