Re: [DL] Two questions

>From: Allan Seyberth <darious@darious.com>
>To: deadlands@gamerz.net
>Subject: Re: [DL] Two questions
>Date: Mon, Sep 25, 2000, 7:13 PM

*snip*

>  >Oh, and one more thing:  From what I remember, the natives of both North
>  >America and I think the central and south americas were those who crossed
>  >over from that landbridge up north in the northwestish corner of what is
> some
>  >area of Canada.  I think they migrated often then..
>
> Another bit for ya.
> The Klondike rush is where Wyatt Earp went to.  I kinda thought that the
> Canada sourcebook would cover that.

That's really nifty. D'you know where I could get more info. on that? Just
to satisfy my own curiosity...

> Hah - imagine Buck from Call of the Wild done Deadlands style. :-)

Buck might make a good companion/familiar, but he's too "nice" if I may use
the term to describe him.

Now, White Fang would make an interesting case study, since there's a whole
conflict between nature and nurture happening there.

Ooh, and maybe Beauty Smith as a fully-fledged abomination? Or a servant o'
the Reckoners.

Daphné
--
"What's your plan?"
"Plan?  I've got to have a plan?  I can't just be like, proactive

Visit Ross's Deadlands site at: http://www.geocities.com/weirdwest_2000/