Black Chips and Gamers (was RE: [DL] Website stuff)

PEGShane@aol.com writes:
> And
> honestly, we
> spend a good 2 days cleaning up even the best writer's material, so don't
> think throwing stuff up on the web is as easy as it looks. If we
> put it up,
> you guys take it as official, even when we say it isn't (like the black
> chip--neat, but not official).

Greetings.
I miss the good days. I haven't had to give out a black chip in over a year.
Has my posse cleaned up their act? Nope. They just don't get together to
play like they used to. Are other gamers out there having a hard time
keeping their Deadlands gamers together? This is the classic problem with
all RPGs in my area. Deadlands has done better to get people to show up but
two of the critical figures in my campaign moved out of town.

Good Gaming!
-Roger, co-creator of the Black Chip rule.
Roger Bert <rogerbert@old-oeridians.com>
Old Oeridians Game Club:
http://www.old-oeridians.com/