[DL] Canada prices (Shane or John)

Ross wrote:

>However, I would like to point out that neither I, nor anyone else I can
>think of, owe PEG a thing.  They have earned my business by putting out
>interesting products, albeit at a highly-inflated (especially here in
>Canada) price (and this compared to other gaming products in the same
>page-count and general production value [which has been slipping, by the
>way] range).  PEG doesn't send me free books, doesn't pay me, hasn't given
>me a lift home...  I don't OWE them a thing.  As long as I enjoy their
>products and feel I am getting an acceptable return on my investment (moreso
>in terms of time than money), I will continue to buy them.

Hi Ross.

I'm curious about your above-quoted statement.  What other games are
cheaper?  I don't mean to question your statement's veracity - I'm
curious.  In the states, 7th Sea and L5R release comparable books
(page count-wise).  They routinely are hte same price as Pinnacle's
products.  Atlas Games tends to be a little more expensive, and I
haven't bought any Chaosium in a long time.

Shane and John - I tagged this to you because I'm curious as to
whether PEG sets Canadian prices or lets the distributor do so.

Hank