Re: [DL] Canada prices (Shane or John)

> Shane and John - I tagged this to you because I'm curious as to
> whether PEG sets Canadian prices or lets the distributor do so.

Our suggested MFR (in US$) is on the back of every book. We have no control
over what's charged once it leaves our hands. :-/

Although, if our book prices are higher elsewhere than our otherwise
equally-priced competitor's products, that leads me to think one of three
things. Our competitors somehow get a better rate (which I doubt since we
pretty much use the same distributors), the distributor/retailer chain
deliberately prices our stuff higher to move other products, or (and I
prefer this one <g>) the demand for our product allows them to charge a
higher price.

Now, that last paragraph is merely supposition--I know nothing about how
overseas distribution works. But I can dream...

John