[DL] Abracadabra...

Hi!

I'm Frank Sennholz and I'm new to this list. I'm coming from germany (so
I took the hinderance: ferner) but unfortunatly I didn't took gift of
gab, so I hope you don't mind if my english will sometimes sound...
strange.

Anyway, I'm planning to start my Deadland campaign with 'Abracadabra and
an Arab Cadaver' from 'Hucksters & Hexes'. (As soon as our curent gm
finished her Vampire-story) Did anyone of you played this adventure? Any
comments? Any problems wich may occur? Or some additional ideas to spice
the story up?

Thanx in advance!

cu,
Frank Sennholz