Re: [DL] Canada prices (Shane or John)

>Anyone else have any thoughts on the matter?

Well, since you asked.....

I think arguing the high prices in Canada is simply a waste of time.  We pay
more, because of our shrinking dollar, and perhaps, due to any frustration
stores may endure dealing with customs .  I know our local store is
constantly having problems with their distributor and having the goods clear
customs in a timely manner.

As far as dollar value for Pinnacle products is concerned, I think, all in
all, they are one of the better companies out there.  Yes IMO, they've had
some books I didn't care for, i.e. South of the Border, but most have been
highly entertaining.