Re: [DL] Law Dogs, Bullards etc. (Steve Long)

In a message dated 10/2/00 2:48:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
marshalron@hotmail.com writes:

<< In refrence to this someone posted to the gurps:deadlands playtest list
that
 there was never a double action "peacemaker".  Is is a flub for game sake or
 some kind of strange mix-up or what? >>

    I'm not prepared to comment on whether there "never" was a DA
"Peacemaker" manufactured, but if one wants to assume that assertion is
accurate, then I suspect that the authors of the DL main book included the DA
Peacemaker to represent a common conversion.

Steve Long