RE: [DL] Law Dogs, Bullards etc. (Steve Long)

I found a reference to T. Roosevelt and his .45-75 Winchester lever action.
I believe that this is not your father's Winchester (i.e. none of the
Winchester lever actions in the rules use .45-75 ammo, it is a large,
powerful round.  In my game the Winchesters all use pistol ammo, so a cowboy
only has to carry one type of bullets for both hand gun and rifle.
Something like .45-75 Winchester is speciall order).  Anyway, it also
references the Bullard Express (6 rounds of 50-115).
http://miglior.ne.mediaone.net/52/1.html#40

I also found a site that sells (even now!) Bullard ammo -
http://www.owlnet.com/quality/exotic.htm
They have several calibers.  I would imagine that a Bullard rifle could hold
more than 6 shots if it weren't using huge 50-115 rounds.

Just some FYI, I can't guarantee any accuracy or relevance ;-)

Jeff