Re: [DL] Law Dogs, Bullards etc. (SEAN BRIGGS)

--- Ross Coburn <coburn@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Sean, could you be coerced into scanning said images
> and emailing them to me
> at the following address?  I'd be most grateful, and
> even promise to name an
> NPC after you, and assure you a messy death in-game.
>  (With an Irish name,
> the last is virtually assured...)

I think I remember other people asking for said
pictures, and I know I would sure be interested in
them.  Would a post to the list be possible, or a URL?
 I (unfortunately according to some) fall into the
"love that Bullard" category as well.  Thanks in
advance!

Heh, at least I had to earn mine...

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen