Re: [DL] Law Dogs, Bullards etc.

> I think I remember other people asking for said
> pictures, and I know I would sure be interested in
> them.  Would a post to the list be possible, or a URL?
> I (unfortunately according to some) fall into the
> "love that Bullard" category as well.  Thanks in
> advance!

Actually, that was me asking last time as well.  But since no one had
anything on them that time, it was for nought.  If I do get said pictures,
they'll go in the firearms section of my web page in short order for all to
see.

Daphne, as always, has the URL.

> Heh, at least I had to earn mine...

But now you're honour-bound to tell your Marshal that the 11-round magazine
is actually a 6, unless you're using  a smaller-calibre rifle, in which case
that damage drops right quick!

I kinda get into period firearms.  Never fired one (in Canada, it isn't too
likely, though I may look into a SASS-style trip one day), but some of them
have a mystique that, frankly, modern semi-automatic pistols and plastic
assault rifles quite lack.

I am a big fan of the Merwin and Hulbert frontier and pocket armys, and wish
someone would make a replica of same.  If I could own one (without trouble)
though, I think it'd be a Richards-Mason 1851 Colt coversion.  I like the
1860 Army as well, and think it's an elegant-looking piece, but the
conversion is less compelling to me and I'm not looking to fool with loose
rounds.

Anyone else, or am I the only one who gets a kick outta this stuff?

Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca