RE: [DL] Law Dogs, Bullards etc.

I've got my Peacemaker ;-)  I too find modern guns less appealing.  My Colt
(OK, it's a replica from Italy, but it's a good replica) feels good, heavy
and comfortable to grip.  The heavy gun also shoots dead on -- my brother
has a semi-auto that is lighter, but it doesn't shoot as well.  'Course, he
can empty his right quick and actually hit the target, whereas fannin' ain't
easy.  Neither is Speed Loadin', unless there's a PEG trick I don't know...

I too like the 1860 Army, but probably won't get one.  I might get a
Winchester lever action in .45 Long Colt, and I might even end up with a
SASS badge all my own someday (I'm working on my SASS name)!  'Course, if I
strike it rich I'll set up a wardrobe for my Deadlands games!

Jeff "My wife doesn't understand, but she doesn't mind, neither" Y.