Re: [DL] Night train

>From: "Bob Fletcher" <bobfletch@erols.com>
>
>     It was one of the early Dime Novels, which were discontinued some time
>ago.  You might still be able to find one at a good gaming store, though.

And if the game store doesn't have a copy, try any used bookstore with a
gaming section.  A lot of my collection has been supplemented with books
bought from used bookstores.  Ironically, my two favorite stores around town
rarely have any Pinnacle products in stock. This means one of two things:
I'm the only person buying Pinnacle stuff in this town (I doubt it), or
everyone loves Deadlands so much that they don't want to sell off any of
their stuff.  I prefer answer #2.

Ashley