Re: [DL] Longsword (OT)

At 06:41 PM 10/2/2000 EDT, Matthaw@aol.com wrote:
>One of the posse in my group is a Baptist blessed, and is also a veteran o'
>the Weird West...he wants a longsword...for some reason...he says it could
be
>imported, but it isn't really logical...any suggestions?  I personally don't
>care about the longsword, he wants it, and it won't be empowered or
>anything...

	I take it he's never seen *Raiders of the Lost Ark*....

	:-)

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: Deadlands: The Weird West Revised Edition
Co-Author: Tales o' Terror: 1877, Back East: The South & the JLA Sourcebook
Reviewer: Games Unplugged Magazine
Southern by the Grace of God