[DL] The Fate of "Great Weird North"?

I can see on the nice little update on the page that "Great Weird North" is
now "On Hold".

WOULD YOU LIKE TO FRIGIN' WELL TELL ME WHAT THE **** THAT MEANS???

Does it mean, "We're going to hold on to it for awhile, and do a good job of
it when there's time."  Or, "We're taking your hopes and dreams for the past
TWO YEARS, using it as wipe paper, and flushing it down the loo!!!"

Probably be softer than Cthulhu toilet paper...  But that's about the only
advantage on it.